possible bug in pure lfs

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Sun Mar 23 18:16:40 PST 2003

OK, the missing autoconf/autoheader/automake differences are generally not
an issue (we haven't installed them ch5 before we build binutils).

One question, your host system did have bison/flex didn't it?
And did they install correctly in ch5 ???

Most differences concern these not being found correctly ch5.

The use of version specific stuff and missing the tooldir stuff ( which
AFAICT installs binutils stuff soley into $prefix/bin instead of also in
$prefix/TARGET-TRIPLE/bin ) should not affect the build.

The linker is being found correctly during each pass ( first in /stage1
then /usr ) and c++ isn't being used...

Hmmm may want to check that the mmap patch applied correctly too...

Will have to take a closer look when I get home but do check the builds of
flex/bison...

Hope this helps somewhat :-/
Let me know how you go...
Ryan