Confirmation Analyst bm

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 24 09:51:03 PST 2003

On March 23, 2003 11:22 pm, Rob Park wrote:
> I think you guys need to upgrade to 2.5... it scored 20, and triggered
> BAYES_90, for me :)

Yes I've been planning to upgrade for a few days now. Spam's been increasing a
lot in my personal inbox and I've hit the limit with changing score settings
to make up for it. I won't get around it tonight I'm afraid (gotto go out and
buy ourselves a new pet - going to get a meyer parrot) but there's always
tomorrow...

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org