XML of the Pure LFS Hint

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Mon Mar 24 10:26:59 PST 2003

'Lo everyone,

I got this notion to try doing an XML version of Pure LFS. It went
pretty well and Greg and Ryan gave me the okay to release it so, after
updating to Pure LFS 1.0 and adding the little bothersome stuff required
for a release, it is out.

http://www.sethwklein.net/projects/lfs/pure/

It is still beta and contains some known bugs, but i welcome comments
and corrections anyway. I hope to do a prerelease in the next couple
days and a final Pure LFS 1.0 equivalent by the end of the week.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org