Updated build scripts (2.2.2-beta1)

Juan York jyorkhsd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 14:09:38 PST 2003

Hey guys i've been modifying my own build scripts to do a pure lfs
build and I had a question

when installing tcl/expect and dejagnu does it matter whether I use

--prefix=/stage1

or can I use --prefix=$LFS/stage1

/stage1 is a symlink to $LFS/stage1 anyway but it makes it easier for
me with the way I have my scripts setup to use $LFS/stage1

thanks

-J

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org