Bootstrap

Axel axel.azerty at netcourrier.com
Thu Mar 27 02:59:13 PST 2003

Hugo Villeneuve wrote:

> bootstrap --> "Programme d'amorçage"
>

> Hugo.

A previous post said "chausse-pied", you say "programme d amorcage".
I don' t think these translations are similar to "gcc use itself to
compile itself" which is nearly the mean of "bootstrap"; but you may
have found other means for that than me.
I thin it is a kind of recursive loop so.
I didn ' t found , even with all the explanations I get here, a french
word or sentence which I find nice.
thanks for these explanations, I now understand much better , even if I
can translate it

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org