borked bison ?

zigman2k michael at labuschke.de
Thu Mar 27 12:28:56 PST 2003

hi
since noone else responded to my mail i'm writing a private mail
thats because i don't know what kind of problem it is
could you do me a favour and recompile bison with CFLAGS and
CXXFLAGS set ( they could be "" ) but must be set
	(so bison dosen't compile with -g -02)
and recheck ?
i just upgraded my bison to 1.875 on my lfs-cvs version (gcc 3.2.2 glibc 2.3.1)
it didn't segfault before.. but does now
eveything is okay with no CXXFLAGS and CFLAGS set

thx alot michael