LFS Website

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Sat Mar 29 16:00:37 PST 2003

I recently had occasion to want to use the LFS search recently and
found that there was no link to it on the lfs.org front page or the
first page on the mirror i tried. Not only that, but the CVS book
linked from the sidebar is a month and a half old.

Given those two facts, you can guess the two top things i've been
noticing on the mailing lists:
1. Tushar posting links like
   http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi?query=network+device+eth0&submit=Search%21&metaname=swishdefault
   (That's an actual example i happen to have sitting in my mailbox
   awaiting processing right now.)
2. Ken posting links to his CVS book builds at
   http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zarniwhoop/

Will someone please fix this. All we need is two links slapped on
the top of http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/  I will be quite grateful
as, i imagine, will any number of newbies.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org