wget script for cvs

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 31 03:23:18 PST 2003

Yo,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 07:54:16AM +0200, MM.Raider at gmx.de wrote:
> i wrote a wget script for the cvs version of the lfs book this morning. The
> book says "Create one and upload it" - so i did it. Please write back it you
> want to have it

I've had one online for several months now, and i've keep it current;

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/packages-ordered.wget
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/packages-sorted.wget
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/packages.md5sum

-ordered lists the package in alphabetical order.  -sorted are listed per
server, so a new connection doesn't have to me made each time.  (does
actually speed things up) and finally an md5sum list of those files.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org