LFS Website

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 31 03:34:27 PST 2003

Yo,

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 07:00:37PM -0500, Seth W. Klein wrote:
> I recently had occasion to want to use the LFS search recently and
> found that there was no link to it on the lfs.org front page or the
> first page on the mirror i tried. Not only that, but the CVS book
> linked from the sidebar is a month and a half old.

Yes, it was removed shortly after shadowfax was off-line, as it was just
bringing people to a dud website.  The code is still available to renable
it, i'll do so this afternoon when I get back from my classes.

> 2. Ken posting links to his CVS book builds at
>    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zarniwhoop/

Heh.  This will require a bit more work, as it's something that was never
properly fixed, considering the FTP archive has gone idle.  I'll see what
I can do however.  Back on the TODO list :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org