richard.pickup at virgin.net

Andrew Calkin calkina at ece.curtin.edu.au
Mon Mar 31 06:44:25 PST 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:07:11PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:55:36 +0100
> Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > Its Ian - we met at our kids tennis practice - you know, the hairy
> > geek;-)
>
> FUCK. sorry guys...
>
> <glares at stupid sylpheed>

At least now we know what to look out for if anyone's meant to meet
up with you in the future.

And from what I read you gave sound advice and realistic
assurances to someone who, given the average population, probably is
wondering what a CPU is and why it might need this 'heatsink', let alone
a fan, that you seem so obsessed about. :-)

I think we've all sent off emails to the wrong person(s) before, and just
be glad that your "inadvertant disclosure" wasn't a lot more personal.

//Andrew

P.S. Anyone who should wish to search the LFS M/L archives for the string
"hairy geek" in future will at least get some sense of satisfaction now :-P.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org