Pure LFS - expect-5.38 config error

Steve Martin srm at netcomuk.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 07:53:09 PST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 03:44, Greg Schafer wrote:

> Thanks. Doesn't make much sense but I'll certainly look into it. There is a
> note in the hint about (not) running the test suites for tcl, expect &
> dejagnu.

Ye, I don't run the tests (not anymore anyways ;), but this actaully
prevents make install from doing its stuff cos make craps out when
building the testsuite; which it inists on doing regardless of whether
you tun the tests or not.

Good holiday?

--
Steve Martin <srm at netcomuk.co.uk>

Still can't think of anything witty to write here.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org