richard.pickup at virgin.net

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Mar 31 09:41:02 PST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:44:58 +0000 (UTC)
calkina at ece.curtin.edu.au (Andrew Calkin) wrote:

> At least now we know what to look out for if anyone's meant to meet
> up with you in the future.

LOL :-)

> And from what I read you gave sound advice and realistic
> assurances to someone who, given the average population, probably is
> wondering what a CPU is and why it might need this 'heatsink', let
> alone a fan, that you seem so obsessed about. :-)

Thanks. (He probably knows enough to understand that bit actually, hes
not *quite* at general pop. level)

> I think we've all sent off emails to the wrong person(s) before, and
> just be glad that your "inadvertant disclosure" wasn't a lot more
> personal.

Yah. could have been a letter to my secret admirer ;-) (yeah, right ;-)

> P.S. Anyone who should wish to search the LFS M/L archives for the
> string "hairy geek" in future will at least get some sense of
> satisfaction now :-P.

LOL :-)

Just to clarify, that means hairy as in 'lots of head hair' rather than
'like a gorilla' ;-)

--
Boycott products from warring nations         |__/
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org