LFS Website

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 31 11:10:22 PST 2003

On March 29, 2003 05:00 pm, Seth W.Klein wrote:
> Will someone please fix this. All we need is two links slapped on
> the top of http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/  I will be quite grateful
> as, i imagine, will any number of newbies.

The search feature used to sit next to the banner on the right of the page.
The HTML code is still there, just commented out. The old search engine
(aspseek) allowed you to search only a certain section (such as only search
in one particular area or mailinglist), the new setup doesn't allow this
(yet).

I've enabled the site-wide search again (the reason it wasn't there all this
time was simply that we had forgotten it was there) but you can't search one
specific list yet at this time.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org