v2.2.8 of plfs buildscripts is most recent?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 1 13:09:50 PDT 2003

Ryan, on Apr 14 you sent buildscripts-2.2.8.tar.bz2

I saw some emails in that thread with suggested changes, and what not. Have
you made any modifications since v2.2.8 that I could use today? If not I'll
base my work today on the original tarball but I'm not going to sift through
the emails that followed that thread to see what's relevant and what isn't.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org