GRUB/LILO: I am beating a dead horse?

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at po.cwru.edu
Thu May 1 13:11:09 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 08:57:48PM +0100, James Iwanek wrote:
> in a perfect world this is completely true but because of the reasons stated
> above (and probably numerous other ones) it wont happen. besides even if it
> did we would end up with numerous "my computer dosnt boot" support requests
> because the cut-n-paste crowd wouldnt think to actually read the hints

The cut-n-paste crowd is the crowd we want to get away from last I checked.
Those are the people who end up not knowing anything beyond how to move the
mouse to install linux.

> > Just my 2p (again)
> >

> and now mine ;-)

And time for mine too

-Justin

--
Registered Linux user 260206

"One World, One Web, One Program"
	- Microsoft Promo Ad
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer"
	- Adolf Hitler

I'm not paranoid.  They really *are* out to get me!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org