GRUB/LILO: I am beating a dead horse?

Al T. at at fiber.net
Thu May 1 15:55:11 PDT 2003

Al T. wrote:

> Since several people liked it, I thought it might be implemented.  Was
> there
> any decision in the end about it?  Or will GRUB simply become the new boot
> loader?

I received the answer to my question by Gerard: GRUB will be used.  I
apologize for bringing back the argument.  I didn't know it would become a
heated debate.  It was not my intention.  I just wanted an update.  This is
what I get for thinking I'm hot stuff because one of my ideas might have
made it into this fine book.

Thanks Gerard, for your fine work and dedication.

--
Al T.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org