v2.2.8 of plfs buildscripts is most recent?

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu May 1 18:30:55 PDT 2003

James Iwanek wrote:
> the only difference between my files and ryans scripts (architecture
wise)
> is that ryans scripts use better seds/patches to gcc and binutils
> --
> Jay
> --

And you've already incorporated the building of both gcc's into the same
prefix ;-)

Note you'll have to do all those links again after the gcc 2.95.3 build (it
clobbers them, no matter what program suffix you use... )
Also I'm not exactly sure you need the i?86-pc-linux-gnu-gcc and
1?86-pc-linux-gnu-g++ etc symlinks though (but I could be wrong)

[R]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org