How will pure-lfs be integrated? (OFF-TOPIC)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Fri May 2 01:09:28 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2 May 2003 07:17:16 +0000 (UTC)
meehoon at pd.jaring.my ("Ng, Wey-Han") wrote:

> If you have seen what they can do, you might not be saying that. ;)
>
> I don't see why being able to program is a necessity to become a good
> sysadmin. All of the *good* sysadmin I personally know can't program
> though some of the other *crap* sysadmin that I personally know can't
> program, too. If you are thinking about perl or shell scripts, that
> don't count as programming.

Your definition of programmer seems to be a moving target. I caouldnt
*possibly* argue against you because then you could just change the
definition again...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

Systems programmers keep it up longer.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org