Change of "plan of attack"

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Fri May 2 02:24:35 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2 May 2003 00:21:07 +0000 (UTC)
gerard at linuxfromscratch.org (Gerard Beekmans) wrote:

> PS: most of these delays are due to the fact that the XML code has
> become fairly unmanagable. Like I said I spend more time fixing entities
> than getting real work done. I think it'll be a good idea after PLFS and
> package upgrades have gone in the book to concentrate on revamping the
> XML before doing anything else. I'm almost tempted to do XML first and
> do this PLFS afterwards if it weren't for the fact that I'm half way
> through with it already.

LOL - I was actually going to suggest this when the discussion was
going on about what to do first (PLFS or package updates).  It would
have saved having to convert all the PLFS related changes.  Anyway,
when the time comes to shift across to the new XML format then give
us a shout as I have plenty of free time in which to give you all a
hand.

Regards,

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org