Change of "plan of attack"

Dan Osterrath do3 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri May 2 02:53:32 PDT 2003

> PS: most of these delays are due to the fact that the XML code has become
> fairly unmanagable. Like I said I spend more time fixing entities than
> getting real work done. I think it'll be a good idea after PLFS and package
> upgrades have gone in the book to concentrate on revamping the XML before
> doing anything else. I'm almost tempted to do XML first and do this PLFS
> afterwards if it weren't for the fact that I'm half way through with it
> already.

Probably you should think about another XML editor. ;-)
For instance XML Spy is a very powerful tool. The only disadvantage is the
combination of structure and content within one view. For very large files
this gettings disturbing.
So if you have a small windows partition left...

%> ln -s /dev/null /dev/brain
%> ln -s /dev/urandom /dev/world
%> dd if=/dev/world of=/dev/brain