v2.2.8 of plfs buildscripts is most recent?

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Fri May 2 06:16:55 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> On May 2, 2003 06:28 am, James Iwanek wrote:
>> attached ;-)
>
> That was too easy I already figured that one out myself yesterday ;)
>
> I must've misunderstood the problem "building of both gcc's in the same
> prefix". I take it from Ryan's email that's the intended thing. Then you
> say it breaks QT. That's the fix I was looking for.

ohh - thats caused (i think) by --enable-version-specific runtime libs
as for --program-suffix, that can be left alone (works fine here)

im still testing it here and i can say that fiddling with qt's include files
dosnt solve it :-(

it also may be caused by the fact that qt was compiled with the old method
and kde was compiled with the new method, but as i said im no closer to a
fix than before (sorry)

--
Jay
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org