New chap5 installation order - some clarification needed

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Fri May 2 10:04:21 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 10:37:52AM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> So, why is the new order the way it is?

Far be it for me to claim higher knowledge, but I recall a lot of it was
to help dependencies for make check to work and be more complete for the
various packages.

--
Archaic

the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle
for independence.

- Attributed to Charles Austin Beard (1874-1948)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org