v2.2.8 of plfs buildscripts is most recent?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 2 10:33:49 PDT 2003

On May 2, 2003 07:30 am, James Iwanek wrote:

Probably the wrong place in this thread but I can't find a much better spot...

chapter6-gcc has a lot of symlink created. Just FYI I've not added the
"--with-suffix" option to ./configure so I'm skipping those links. We should
probably discuss that kind of change later when I'm through.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org