v2.2.8 of plfs buildscripts is most recent? [some updated patches]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 2 20:04:28 PDT 2003

On May 2, 2003 08:40 pm, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
> Apologies for the tardiness of my response, have had to build X and
> Mozilla to get at my webmail

Not necessary . I like to get to the point as quickly as possible anyways, so
it's all good ;)

> We really shouldn't terribly worry much about where stage1 build manpages
> go ;-)

Oh I don't care one bit. I was merely curious.

Well my weekend has started so I doubt I'll be doing much LFS work. Then
again, the wheather up here is extremely lousy and the forecast for the next
two days isn't much better. Maybe I will be better off huddled behind the
computer with an uninterrupted stream of coffee....hmmmm

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org