PLFS suggested chapter 6-perl change (add /etc/hosts)

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Fri May 2 21:16:06 PDT 2003

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 01:33:48PM +1000, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> You're on the money, we're just trying to leave absolutely nothing for
> detractors and other assorted anal wonks to point at ;-)

And on that point, IMO, we should create a generic /etc/hosts. We don't
have to mention configuring until chap 7, just drop in the localhost
entry. That's just my 2 cents.

--
Archaic

--
The real point of audits is to instill fear, not to extract revenue; the
IRS aims at winning through intimidation and (thereby) getting maximum

- Paul Strassel, former IRS Headquarters Agent Wall St. Journal 1980

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org