unresolved symbol kfree

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Fri May 2 21:23:08 PDT 2003

> Hello,
>         I am new to redhat linux. Presently i have a streams
> driver on suse linux 7.1 kernel version 2.4.0. when i try to
> install the same module on redhat linux 8.0 kernel version
> 2.4.18-14, i got a problem as

Are you sure you've got the right list here mate ;-)

<SNIP>

>        Is there any problem with the kernel 2.4.18? How can i
> solve the problem?

Make an lfs partition, build lfs, rm -rf redhat ;-)

Its not a good idea to mix and match drivers from different distros.
Better off recompiling your kernel with the drivers you require.

Please note this list is for Linux From Scratch development, not redhat.
You are probably better off taking questions like this off to the distro
section of linuxquestions.org unless it is related to this project

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org