Chapter 5 - Glibc make check error

Christof Pohl chripo at edo.uni-dortmund.de
Sat May 3 02:39:54 PDT 2003

I've discovered several problems when running "make check" for glibc in
parallel, even on the console. Especially io/test-lfs used to fail many
times. Setting a larger timeout in io/test-lfs.c solved that one for me, but
YMMV. There are no problems on my box with parallel building/checking of
binutils or gcc (or any other package of chapter 5 except bash, naturally).
;-)

Regards,
Christof

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org