Chapter 5 - Glibc make check error

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 3 08:33:47 PDT 2003

On May 2, 2003 10:19 pm, Archaic wrote:
> You must've really been loading your system down. IIRC, you have a
> pentium 4 box. Is this the one you're referring to?

Yes I was compiling on this P4 2.2 Ghz. The system was not very loaded. Sure I
had some programs running like X, KDE, various daemons and some stuff like
kmail, galeon and a bunch of xterm's. But all that doens't amount to much
load. Generally the load is around 0 and free memory ranges usually betwee
350 and 400 MB. I'd think that should be more than enough to run a Glibc make
check with. It was enough, the second time around.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org