Chapter 5 - Glibc make check error

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 3 08:37:30 PDT 2003

On May 2, 2003 09:42 pm, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
> This gets interesting as it depends on the speed of the system and how much
> other
> stuff is going on in the background.
> What sort of system are you doing the build on?

Pentium 4, 2.2 Ghz, 512 MB RAM of which usually 300 to 400 MB is free. There
is always some stuff running like X, KDE, Galeon, bunch of xterms and other
programs, but nothing load intensive. The load at the time was probably close
to 0.00 before running make check.

Like I said, it didn't fail the second time I ran make check immediately after
the first one failed. I'll end up building chapter 5 a few more times for
testing purposes so I'll run glibc's make check a few more times inevitably.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org