Patch for MAKEDEV Script

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 3 12:11:39 PDT 2003

On Sat, 03, May, 2003 at 12:03:42PM -0700, Grant Murray spoke thus..
> Ever since I switched to devfs, I have not looked back.

True but many people don't like devfs.  Although they might find the
replacement which seems to be appearing in 2.5 more acceptable.

I still think it might be a worthwhile script to have as an alternative.

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org