man pages

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at po.cwru.edu
Sun May 4 09:07:59 PDT 2003

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 04:36:45PM +0100, Richard A Downing wrote:
> Ian Molton wrote:
>
> > info is horrible to navigate IMHO.
> >
> > at least,  I cant figure out how to navigate it *at all*.
>
> You are not alone, It's totally counter-intuitive.  The only way I can use
> info at all is with KDE Help Centre.

I don't even have texinfo installed anymore because it's so horrible.  For
quick things, man is greaat, for more in-depth information, I always go to the
web, even if it's to the online info pages, because at least html has a
standard for links.

-Justin

--
Registered Linux user 260206

"One World, One Web, One Program"
	- Microsoft Promo Ad
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer"
	- Adolf Hitler

I'm not paranoid.  They really *are* out to get me!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org