How will pure-lfs be integrated? (OFF-TOPIC)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sun May 4 12:24:58 PDT 2003

On Sun, 4 May 2003 19:18:18 +0000 (UTC)
meehoon at pd.jaring.my ("Ng, Wey-Han") wrote:

> > Heh. Read my webpage - Im no sysadmin ;-)
>
> Dosen't really tell me what you do for a living.

Actually, it tells you most of what I (dont) do for a living.

> However, if you are
> also a programmer, you should differenciate between scripting and
> programming,
>  too.  ;) No excuse for that.

If being a programmer means I have to show disdain to sysadmins and
anyone who uses an interpretted languages, then I will happily label
myself a hacker instead... (well, I do that anyway ;-)

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

Systems programmers keep it up longer.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org