man pages

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sun May 4 16:21:53 PDT 2003

On Sun, 4 May 2003 23:18:43 +0000 (UTC)
mpeters at mac.com ("Michael A. Peters") wrote:

> but you can alwats type "info package" and go straight to the package
> and not have to navigate the top through the top level node.

I never knew there was a top level node.

I cant navigate info pages at all beyond scrolling up / down. how the
hell do you select a link or follow one?

heck, how do you scroll one line at a time, even?

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

Systems programmers keep it up longer.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org