Any plans for updated packages...?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 5 09:51:01 PDT 2003

On May 3, 2003 11:40 pm, Zack Winkles wrote:
> See subject. What I have in mind are tar-1.13.25 and findutils-4.1.7.
>
> Gerard?

Leave those two be for now. We're going to be busy enough with the current
list of updates packages, testing pure-lfs integration and more. When all of
this is working 100%, then we'll move on to the other outstanding items. This
new tar and findutils should be in Bugzilla still, somewhere (under a general
bug dealing with using non-stable packages. tar is one that crops up
frequently as a prime candidate). We'll start a proper discussion when things
have slowed down a bit.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org