Glibc 2.3.2 Build Failure

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Tue May 6 07:08:42 PDT 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003 11:51:34 +0000 (UTC)
sk at sethwklein.net (Seth W.Klein) wrote:

> Matthew Burgess <ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I maintain a page which lists the most recent versions (in some cases
> > its even alpha/beta versions) at
> > http://osiris.sunderland.ac.uk/~ca9mbu/lfs_packages.html. [....]
>
> Nice page! However, it includes packages that are in the latest of
> the old cvs as well as stuff that isn't in the LFS Book at all (and
> therefor i don't need because the BLFS Book is pretty good about
> taking care of its own FAQs). So it's really more than i want to
> send people to, but it is really cool. I wish more people did work
> that nice.

Thanks for the comments.  I'm actually in the middle of updating the page
at the moment, and part of the update was moving all of the non-LFS stuff
to an entirely separate web-page.  Unfortunately the migration has taken a
little longer than expected due to uni work and other family stuff - who
knows it might just be done tonight!  Once it's up, can I ask for people
to review the content to ensure that it is accurate (in particular the
"Notes" for particular package upgrades and gotchas.  I try to follow
discussions regarding these fairly closely, although I don't have time to
continually rebuild packages and test the advice/instructions being given
over the list.

Regards,

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org