New chap5 installation order - some clarification needed

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 6 07:58:23 PDT 2003

On May 5, 2003 11:12 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> All I know is that ncurses must come before bash and texinfo. Having
> coreutils early also seems logical.

I fully agree with those. They make sense. I guess I was wondering if there
was a real choice behind "sed after grep" and not the other way around. Ryan
since also emailed me back saying it was based on the chapter 6 order. Not a
big deal, we can "worry" about this later.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org