chapter 5: zlib and LDFLAGS="-s"

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 6 08:05:13 PDT 2003

On May 5, 2003 11:57 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> It's not needed.
>
> It's not in the hint either :-)

hehe I've brought that up so many times now I think...the hint says check the
buildscripts as the hint is old and runs behind the buildscripts....then I
see things in the buildscript that don't make much sense and it makes me
wonder...

Oh well, it's been a fun process for sure. Almost done too, will be even more
fun to get this thing rock solid.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org