ch5 gcc - pass 2

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue May 6 09:49:06 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:27:53AM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Okay. How about somebody do me a favour, create a new specs patch that deals
> with all architectures and attach to an email. I plan to upload the new
> patches sometime today, might as well get this new specs patch out there
> right away.

I think the sed would be better because the specfile is a moving target
depending on what architecture you're using. That means different
dirrections for different people or at least a section detailing where
to find what directory the specfile is in.

--
Archaic

--
The difference between death and taxes is death doesn't get worse every
time Congress meets

- Will Rogers

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org