Availability of patches

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue May 6 21:28:28 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 04:48:52PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Hmm. I ran "make check" a few times on the gcc-core/gcc-g++ combination and I
> didn't see any errors saying that it was missing things.

Yeah, I never got an error, but when I ran gcc/3*/contrib/test_summary,
there was nothing. IIRC I even got $?=0 which is wrong as we will have
a couple unexpected failures and passes no matter what

--
Archaic

--
[W]hat country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time that [the] people preserve the spirit of resistance?

- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org