Kernel & Glibc Documentation

conathan at conet.dyndns.org conathan at conet.dyndns.org
Tue May 6 15:40:56 PDT 2003

[Something you probably already know, but doesnt hurt to mention it I guess]

I was tinkering with LFS CVS lately, and was reading your notes on "We
will not install documentation yet, as this requires perl".  Assuming Perl
stay's in Chapter 5, this is no longer valid.  [I tested kernel's
documentation installation, no problems.  As GLIBC takes 5-7 hrs I have
not yet tested linuxthread documentation.].  Also, that timeout on glibc
make test happens too often for me to ignore that, if anyone cares.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org