Kernel & Glibc Documentation

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 7 09:23:30 PDT 2003

On May 6, 2003 04:40 pm, conathan at conet.dyndns.org wrote:
> [Something you probably already know, but doesnt hurt to mention it I
> guess]

It had crossed my mind too yes.

I highly recommend ignoring the text surrounding installation instructions at
the moment. I'd say half of the text doesn't apply anymore, a lot has to be
redone. We'll get started on that as soon as the installation instructions
and instlalation order of packages stabalizes (so we don't have to keep
redoing the text).

I hope to get through a full LFS build today. Thus far I haven't gotten
further than chapter 6-coreutils. When I do get through an entire one, those
kernel and linuxthread man-pages will be installed at the beginning of
chapter 6 when the kernel header and glibc are installed again.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org