flex missing patch

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 7 16:29:55 PDT 2003

On May 7, 2003 05:30 pm, James Iwanek wrote:
> actually better off with flex-2.5.4a (2.5.27 is experimental)

RIght I remember now. Ok I just got to modutils a while ago and no patch
really works nicely, when modutils works other stuff is reported to break
(I'm inclined to take those people at their word, I don't have the time to
personally test it all).

I'll revert the version back to 2.5.4a for now, and change the download
location in chapter 4 back to ftp.gnu.org/pub/non-gnu/flex/

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org