GCC Testsuite contents

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 7 17:01:44 PDT 2003

On May 7, 2003 05:57 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Thu, 08 May 2003 00:34:17 +0100
> If you insist on gcc-fullfat, I insist we include *all* of netkit-* ;-)

If there was a package "netkit-all" we'd probably be using it.

Either way it doesn't matter for the book or for us anymore, we just tell
people to use gcc-<version> and that's where it ends. You can make the choice
if you want gcc-3.2.3.tar or gcc-core/gcc-g++/gcc-testsuite/gcc-whateverelse

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org