coreutils - tail -f broken ???

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Wed May 7 18:26:29 PDT 2003

Hmmph...

/me thinks I'm just gonna build a script function to go over all source
before its built seeking out 'tail -[0-9]*' and changing every occurance.

What a pain in the a*se is all I can say.

One hell of an option to choose to deprecate on such a highly utilised
tool...(arghh for all my days I've always used tail -1, so it seems do most
everyone else...)

textutils is looking better and better... otherwise its gonna be a
patchfest...

[R]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org