Change /stage1 to ... ?

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Wed May 7 23:33:43 PDT 2003

Okay, the way I see it stage1 is out as it is common in builds.
For the same reason bootstrap shouldn't be used.

To avoid any possibilty of whatever we choose appearing as a string in a
binary "lfs" I think should form part of whatever name we choose...
Also gives something thats easy to grep for when using strings to check if
we have suffered from some hard-coded silliness

what about

lfs-stage1
pre-lfs
lfs-build1
lfs-tools

I dunno... maybe we are a little premature worrying about the naming of
things before the CVS build is sorted... plenty of time later
[R]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org