Boot loader chapter ...

tchiwam tchiwam at sgo.fi
Fri May 9 05:39:34 PDT 2003

Hello,

	I am currently playing with the xml book, IF someone ought to
separate bootloaders in a separate chapter where should it be... and then
IF I ought to write the thing in bad english, could someone translate it
in proper english...

Now I have these directories:
BOOK/chapter6.5/
BOOK/chapter6.5/x86
BOOK/chapter6.5/ppc

all of them have their own introduction, any suggestion before I get too
far in that project ? sectl id conventions ? where to I add that chapter
so that it would be linked .. etc etc...

I would just like to try this as "I" think it is the way to go and allow
to have more than x86 in an organised way.

Phil

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org