Chapter 5 linux Kernel-Headers

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 10 09:37:15 PDT 2003

On May 9, 2003 07:01 am, tchiwam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	should the sentece:
>
> In light of this, you might want to run chown -R 0:0 on the linux-2.4.20
> directory to ensure all files are owned by user root.
>
> be rremoved from Chapter 5 since it is untared under lfs user ? and that
> would obviously break the lfs user following commands ?

Ignore all text, it is still out of sync. Just look at the commands, I'm aware
of all the textual problems when I put PLFS in. We can start working on
fixing all that up in the course of next week. I'll have a list by that time
with all the known issues. That'll save time reporting the ones that are
known already.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org