GCC flags

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 10 16:48:03 PDT 2003

On May 10, 2003 04:07 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > Gerard, can we PLEASE remove the CFLAGS stuff from the book?
>
> It's due to be removed today.

And done.

I went ahead and removed all traces of the space saving stuff, including the
LDFLAGS variable from user lfs' ~/.bash_profile file, as well as all CFLAGS
and LDFLAGS from all installation instructions except where they are
essential (binutils static, gcc static, zlib -fPIC, stuff like that).

Let me know if I removed too much or caused error in instructions (haven't
done a test build yet).

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org