updated specs patch

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 10 19:52:22 PDT 2003

On May 9, 2003 02:44 pm, Zack Winkles wrote:

Okay in a different thread we all spoke about the gcc specs patch and lib64.
This email I just replied to had a gcc-3.2.3-specs-3.patch that have some
lines in it that change /lib64 to /stage1/lib64.

The patch uploaded to downloads.linuxfromscratch.org today does not have any
lib64 related pieces of information so it would seem I have two patches lying
around with the same name and I chose the wrong one.

Before I upload this one, can somebody please confirm this is the right one?
With my luck there is a third one that I am supposed to be using...

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org