Broken Build (was Re: GCC flags)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 11 10:21:19 PDT 2003

On May 11, 2003 10:56 am, Matt Bartley wrote:
> Aargh, I just did that for the chapter 6 build.  Does that mess up
> chapter 6 too or only chapter 5 stage1 build?

It's just that things are considered "unpure" in this case, since GCC and
probably Glibc was never compiled using $LFS/stage1/<target>/bin/ld.

It's not a terrible thing that has happened, LFS has been done that way for
the last few years, but I'd redo your installation if you have the time. You
may as well do it entirely right.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org